Summer is here! I was craving two things: cold and lemon. These two cravings go great together in the zesty quinoa salad I found online. I don’t as all the ingredients that most websites say to use, so I claim this as my own personal recipe.
1. Cook three cups of quinoa in a big-enough bowl.
2. Chop: tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, and pickles into very tiny pieces.
3. Mix: 1/2 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup lemon juice and 2 tsp cumin into a bowl to mix as the dressing.
4. Put all ingredients together and stir well.
5. Test taste.
6. Decide if you want to eat this cold or warm (it can be either).
7. If cold, place the entire bowl in the fridge (or freezer, depending on how soon you want to eat!) and let chill.
8. Scoop out 2 cups and put into Tupperware bowls. (This will be for lunch for the next couple days).
9. Eat the entire bowl. 🙂